We are the leading fastener and component suppliers to Tunnel Industry. we have wide range of products as per requirements.
We provide different type of fasteners & components for different type of Tunnels like Cut-and-cover tunnel, Bored tunnel, Immersed tube tunnel.
Custom Bolts & Fasteners for the Tunnel Industry
Tunnel Industry needs fasteners it can rely on during dangers tunnel digging, in earth or tunnel environments, and under other conditions that demand high-quality. Fasteners we provide mostly like foundation bolts, Anchor bolts, Hex bolts & nuts.
- We are your one-stop source for non-standard fasteners cut to length and threaded to your exact application specifications. Our extensive inventory includes blanks in many grades of steel. We carry Hex Bolts up to 4" / M100 in diameter and 48" long, as well as Heavy Hex Nuts up to 4" / M100 in diameter.
- We can make fasteners as per your requirements because we have in house forging capacity of M100 bolts manufacturing with high precision CNC machining.
Types of Fasteners used in Solar Projects Construction
- Spear bolts and sockets
- Hex bolts & nuts
- Curved tunnel bolts / banana bolt
- Square nut
- Anchor bolts
- T-head bolts
- Rock bolts
- Stud bolts
- Foundation bolts etc.
At Roll-fast, we have in house a wide range of fasteners which are suitable for this very need. As a leading supplier of Hex Bolt, double end stud bolts and hex nuts, our fasteners conform to the strictest ANSI, ASME, BS, European, IS and ISO standards for ideal use in the harsh environments of the Tunnel Industry.
We can provide you Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Silicon Bronze Fasteners as per size or drawing you need.
- Durability and corrosion-resistance - All our tunnel bolts are designed using top-notch quality of raw materials as per the international standards at our vendor's end to ensure high durability and high resistance from rust and friction.
- High consistency - Our tunnel/segment bolts are widely appreciated for superior quality and high consistency. These tunnel bolts have enough potency to meet up the international quality standards.
- Cost-effective - We offer this wide range of bolts at affordable prices, thus giving you the best products at not so costly price. We are 24x7 ready to serve you the product that caters to your needs.
- Rock bolts are used as temporary support in tunnels for ground support, rock stabilization, and anchorages in rock.
- The tunnel/segment bolts are among the most vital fasteners and are an essential component for maintaining the entire tunnel’s structural integrity.
Tunnel fixings can be manufactured across a diverse range of grades including Mild Steel (4.6) Grade, High Tensile, (8.8) EN8, Stainless Steel. Our products are available in a wide range of coatings including galvanized, bright zinc plating and other specialist finishes.
We have wide range of Raw material grade like –